| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Sunday night we went to Cville to celebrate Cindy's birthday! We had a great time and a delicious dinner! Each family made their own pizza and then Cindy grilled them (so good) along with some peaches and pineapple marinated in honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg...YUM! After dinner we watch her open all her fun presents and then we headed back to the dining room for dessert! I did good, but it was SOOO hard...she made a very yummy "ooey gooey bar" (chocolate chip cookie, chocolate, mini-marshmallows, and carmel) and I only had a small half of one (stupid diets)..however, I could have easily eaten the whole pan! After that we watched 27 Dresses (the movie we got her) and then we headed home! I hope she had a great birthday celebration night..her actual bday isn't until this weekend...everyone loves a birthday week =)
2 comments:
I LOVE THE SMILEBOX!! Thank you so much for all the kind words. I DID have a wonderful time and thank you all so much. This was a great way to start off my birthday week!
Man!! I turn 50 this year...so I am going to have a birthday MONTH!! LOL... Looks like ya'll had a great time as usual!!!
Post a Comment