I cannot believe we are only 10 days from being married!!!! It's outrageous! Where does the time go?! It honestly does feel like just months ago we were having a blast celebrating our engagement in NYC and now I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying not to forget a single thing (and the repeated dreams of us forgetting to bring the rings are getting old)! My nights are becoming less filled with sleep and more filled with the nervous excitement and wild dreams of all the things that could possibly go wrong at the wedding! But I know it will all be wonderful in the end! And we will have a great time but I will also kind of be glad when it is over so the real fun can begin...marriage =) Speaking of which, I know most of you know that we are involved in N-Weds (newly/nearlywed small group) at church, but I just can't explain what this group means to us. On the way home from meeting this past sunday, we were talking about how blessed we are to have found this church and this group! I truly think this will help in making our marriage so rich! It is so nice seeing other couples going through the same walk of life as us and getting to support eachother through it all. This past Sunday they laid hands over us as our leader prayed for our wedding and our marriage and it was it was as if a weight had been lifted! It's just really nice to know that they are all praying for our special day just are we are praying for their marriages and their soon-to-be marriages in return! After becoming so involved in everything, our relationship as been so amazing! God is truly looking out for us! But anyhoo...keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue on the home stretch to the big day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment