So what do you think? I've been wanting to get my hair cut for a while because it was getting too long to do anything with. So, 8 inches later...I have my new short hair =) Greg loves it, which I was worried about because he likes for me to keep my hair long, but it'll grow out by the summer, but I kind of like this length. And for those of you who know me, know I don't like change so it'll take some getting used to! Well, I hope you like it =)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
So I was in the mood for change...
So what do you think? I've been wanting to get my hair cut for a while because it was getting too long to do anything with. So, 8 inches later...I have my new short hair =) Greg loves it, which I was worried about because he likes for me to keep my hair long, but it'll grow out by the summer, but I kind of like this length. And for those of you who know me, know I don't like change so it'll take some getting used to! Well, I hope you like it =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
cute!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!! IT LOOKS VERY GOOD.
I like it a lot! It looks super cute.
I read your previous post about sewing kids clothes...It's definitely a goal of mine before I have kids. Have you checked out Amy Butler fabrics? She also has a lot of adorable kids clothes designs! Best of luck and I hope you are enjoying married life!
First of all, I love your hair!!! SUPER CUTE...Secondly, I didn't know you had a blog...I am going to keep up with it:)
it's so CUTE!!! i really really like it. it's very flattering!
p.s. i LOVE your shirt, too! where is it from? me and my butterflies....
Cute Haircut!
Cute Haircut!
Post a Comment