Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 2 Adventures...

As mentioned in my last post, on Monday we went golfing in the morning which was something that Greg wanted to do and we went to the Mall of Georgia to go shopping in the afternoon which is something I wanted to do. We had a great time doing both! When we booked our golf game they told us that the easier course was booked with a tournament and we could have a tee time on the more challenging course but may be partnered with another twosome. Considering I have not stepped foot on a golf course since 8th grade...we chose to be polite and not bring down any other players, so we decided to switch to the executive Par 3 course...and everyone is still thanking us for it =) I definitely need to brush up on my golf skills...we'll leave it at that! We had a lot of fun shopping besides the fact that Greg ended up getting more clothes than me...lame. We bought him a new graphic t-shirt and hoodie before our mini-moon and he fell in love with the look. So yesterday he bought a ton of new graphic tees. He found this messenger bag that he really liked and was going to get until I teased him for changing so much...once he's married he feels the need for graphic tees and messenger bags haha. But they look great on him so I'm enjoying the spontaneity! Afterwards, we went to see "Eagle Eye" in the IMAX...it was terryifing but good. It was a fun-filled day and a fanastic ending to such a perfect mini-moon...now we have the big honeymoon in Italy to look forward to =)
Happy to be playing golf


Gorgeous day!!


Me putting...probably not my first one on the green lol




Checking on Jackson =)


Mall of GA


Fountain time =)

4 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Sweet!!! I am so glad that your trip was wonderful. You two look like golf pros on the course!

Katie Jones said...

I'm glad you two had fun! I'm so old that I don't know what you're talking about when you say Greg's switching to graphic tees. I bet your new main pic is a professional one... I'm ready to see those pictures! Have you gotten a sneak peek? I'm checking the photographer's website every day!

Jillian said...

Nope! I took that pic...I just edited it to make it look like that...I didn't get the photographer to take one of just our rings...creative huh? lol! Graphic tees are what he has on in the shopping pic...very metro haha

Katie Jones said...

I think the photographer did take some of the rings, although I guess it was just the wedding rings. They were up on the altar while we were doing the groomsmen shots, and I think he took some while they were up there. I am ready for those pictures!!!