Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Saunders...

Last night we celebrated Saunders birthday (it's really on the 8th) at Cindy and Thomas' house. We had a lot of fun seeing Katie Anne in her cute new dress (made by Katie)! We all ate a delicious meal prepared by Cindy then followed it up with a few rounds of Wii games! I took all the stuff that needs to be taken to Gastonia to their house which is just one more realization for me that time is tickin' and we are CLOSE!!! The more we talked about it or the more I looked over everything to make sure we had it all, the shorter and shorter my breath became! I've done SO well this whole time about not getting nervous or stressed out so it better not start now =) It is funny because Katie and Saunders told me before that the wedding is pretty much just like a producing a play...oh so true! Greg told me last night not to get so stressed because the only thing that matters is that we wake up that Saturday morning engaged and go to bed that night as husband and wife (how sweet!) but how true! It's not about the wedding or who comes or who doesn't or if the food is going to be enough or good or if the tables are decorated just right...it's about spending the rest of our lives together... it's about being married =) And if I continue to look at it in that manner then hopefully I can keep my nerves at bay! Someone will just have to hold me back from running down the aisle =) Here are some pictures of last night...I hope Saunders had a good time!

Saunders opening our gift (Tiger Woods Golf)


Greg and his mom practicing their dance (cute!)


Greg and Katie playing Wii (by the look on Katie's face...she's winning)


Greg and Katie Anne


Me trying to get a picture with her


Momma and baby


The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. =)


KA clapping at the fun times!...and also hopped up on petit fours =)


And last but not least...our child lol

2 comments:

Katie Jones said...

You got some great pictures of last night! The wedding will all come together... relax, relax, relax.

cindy glawson said...

Fun times!! Love the pic of JACK!!!