Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I can hear the bells...


Well...3 more days!!! Tonight is going to be stress city as we get all of our stuff together and ready for us to leave tomorrow! I cannot believe it is so close!!! Where did this month go?! We are so ready to get this show on the road and be married! Everyone keeps telling me to stay calm and not get stressed and I have remained relatively stress free (and hopefully will continue to do so)!! But anyway...YAY!!! Today after library time, Karis and I went to Joanne's to look at sewing stuff. I have some new obsession with wanting to start sewing. Katie has started (and no, that is not why I want to start...although it'll be nice to have her advice) but I just can't get over how cheap the outfits are to make and I have so many kids I could make them for AND as an added bonus, I will be able to sew when I have kids...which is my goal lol. I've been wanting to sew for months after seeing some hand bags and home decor a girl from our small group made. So hopefully, Santa will bring me some sewing gear and talent =) I'm just feeling the need to do something crafty...and Greg doesn't wanting me painting the house for fun or anything like that ;) So, be on the look out for some hot new threads from yours truly!! Well, it's almost time for class! I'm not sure when I will get a chance to blog again...it'll most likely be when I am a Glawson!!! See ya soon =)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Best of luck this weekend. You'll be a beautiful bride :)

cindy glawson said...

Going to the Chapel.........

cindy glawson said...

I heard the bells and they were wonderful!! Jillian, that was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. It was fabulous!!! You and Greg were both so happy and looked so content with everything going on around you. I am so proud to be your mother-in-law!! Just call me MIL.