Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm baaaaack...

AS A MARRIED WOMAN!!!
We are back from the wedding festivities and "mini-moon." I am not kidding when I say that it was absolutely, positively, without a doubt the most PERFECT day of my life!! I was so incredible calm and relaxed and ready to marry Greg! I kept wondering why everyone kept asking if I was nervous because this is what I have wanted more than anything for so long, why would I be nervous? They should have been more worried about trying to keep me from running down the aisle =) The day went off without a hitch and we are so extremely thankful for that! We both said that there are not many things that you wouldn't change, but there is NOTHING we would change about our wedding day! I don't have any pictures yet of the events, but hope to soon! However, I do have a few from our "mini-moon" to Chateau Elan. We had such a fantastic time there! On Sunday we had a couples massage which was much needed and followed by an incredible dinner! Monday we compromised on the day's activities with a morning round of golf and an afternoon shopping spree followed by dinner and a move at the IMAX =) This morning we woke up and ate a delicious breakfast and were ready to come home, unpack, and wind down as an old married couple =) We are so glad to be home! Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so very special!!! Here are a few pics...enjoy =)
Upon arrival...


Greg trying very hard to open our wine...


VICTORY!


Dinner in the Versailles


Me after dinner...


...annnnd Greg after dinner...we didn't have ANY wine (haha)

No comments: