Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Did you notice...
That today felt like fall?! I LOVE IT!! Fall is my all time favorite time of the year! It's the perfect blend between the last kisses of the summer sun and the beginning of the cool breezes of winter's chill. Greg's post about dinner last night (http://jill-n-jack.blogspot.com/) just made me think about how much I love this time of year and how crazy it is that we are in the month of our wedding! I remember this time last year thinking about how long it would take for this month to get here, yet it flew by and here we are, 17 days away from the wedding! I can't wait! But anyhoo...I do not have much to say, today was fun. I spent the whole day with Karis and we went to Library Time and then shopping for some birthday clothes! She'll be two next week...which is insane! I started keeping her right around her turning 3 months old. It has been such an awesome experience to watch her grow and learn and master new tasks (speaking of which, she is well on her way of being fully potty trained...no more wet diapers!) and I am so blessed to have been able to be a part of her life and have her in mine (and her awesome parents)! I don't know what I am going to do when I no longer get to keep her and have to go on to my future career...teaching! But I try not to think about it and just enjoy being with her now and I cannot wait to meet Barton Baby #2!!! Well, that is all for now, Greg is asking me if I am writing a post or a book...which translates into me needing to get off so I can play with him and the Joneses!...men =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment