To celebrate the Super Bowl we went to a party with our Nweds group. We had a TON of fun (and I didn't watch one second of the game)! There were about 30 of us there (maybe less, I dunno) and while the guys watched the game (and several girls) a lot us ladies stayed and chatted in the sunroom. I had such a good time getting to know some of the girls better! And now we have lots of social events to add to our calendar!! There was a ton of food that everyone brought. Greg and Barbara made 40 lbs of wings and they were DELICIOUS!! People started trickling out after halftime so we stayed for a while longer talking and then came home to the puppies! I forgot I brought my camera so I only have a few pics and some of those didn't turn out well! But here they are anyway! There is also a picture of us passing on the "Happy Hands" statue that you get when you are engaged. Someone got it as a wedding present and thought it was funny, so now it gets passed around to the engaged couples and you have to take it on your honeymoon and sign it and then pass it to the next engaged couple...we've had this thing since the summer so we were glad to pass it on!!
Stephanie and Randy getting the "Happy Hands"
One side of the room
The other...didn't turn out so well...
Jennifer getting some yummy corn dip!!
4 comments:
What FUN!! I am glad to see ya'll are making good friends! Love you both!
I had so much fun, yay for girls talks :)
I had fun too :) We'll totally have to plan a girls night soon!
Looks like you had a blast. Love the "happy hands".
Post a Comment