| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Last night we went to Atlanta to have round two of the birthday fun! We met up with my roommate from KSU and some of her friends at Front Page News in Midtown. While me and Greg and Megan and Dusty waited on the others to get there, I decided to go ahead and order my first drink in a bar...and then was sorely disappointed when I WASN'T CARDED!!! Grr!! I got over it eventually lol! We had a great time but I will say, the service was TERRIBLE at dinner! They had to split our tables so we were sitting beside Amanda's table, and we got out appetizer 45 min after they did. We were all also there for well over 2 hours!!! It was crazy! The food was good, but we were still all disappointed in the service! After dinner, we went to this club called, Cosmopolitan. It's one club with two different "lounges" inside. It was nice and we all had fun but it got REEEAAALLLY crowded...which was fun while it lasted! After that we all decided to go ahead and part ways and head home (we have puppies at home)! We got home around 1 and if you know me then you know I do NOT stay up late, so I was exhausted and passed out almost immediately! We had a really fun night celebrating with friends and are looking forward to celebrating with Greg's family today and my family next weekend!
Oh...and if you are wondering...no, I am NOT hungover lol...as you can see, I only drank ONE margarita...at least that's what's shown in the slide =)
No comments:
Post a Comment