Yep...we did it. We got a motorcycle. For those of you who do not know, Greg has ALWAYS wanted a bike, so to finally get one made him ecstatic! I am a HUGE worry-wart and I will worry incessantly about him while he is riding it (but who am I kidding, I worried about him allll the time before the motorcycle)! However, seeing him so incredibly happy to have something he has wanted so badly for so long, helps ease some of the worry and just makes me happy for him! We went over several things before deciding to get one, but we basically decided that now is the best time since we don't have kids and we will sell it when I do get pregnant. So, he's got a good three years or so to ride until his heart's content =)
I haven't blogged all week mainly because I have been so busy, but also because I have been sick all week (lame)! I had a crazy week with school stuff (3 tests, 2 major projects, field experience stuff, plus actual classes) and with that I was working and by the end of the day I was exhausted from not feeling too hot. However, my sickness did not keep me from some awesome sales! Scholastic was having a wharehouse sale in Kennesaw so I went to check it out, they had some AWESOME deals but I only got one book by Jamie Lee curtis (she has some really cute children's books) that was orig. $16.99...got it for $5! Then I went to a kids consignment sale they were having at a church in downtown Kennesaw to check out some things for my new nephew. MAN OH MAN did I find some good deals?! I got around 25 outfits, 4 bibs, and one pair of shoes (that were never worn) all for (drum roll please)...$27!!! The clothes look really nice too, some still had tags or still in original package (onesies). I loved it! There are a lot of things I wouldn't let my kid have that was used, but clothes that have probably only been worn once or not at all can always be washed! Greg had to work on Saturday and I took Chance to the vet for his last shots and then went to babysit lastnight. Today, we went to breakfast/lunch at IHOP and then came home and straightened up and worked on some HW and waited for Cindy and Thomas to get here. They came to show Cindy the bike and then they took us out to dinner at Ippolitos which was SO yummy!! We are now heading to bed....and there's the play-by-play of the week and weekend =)


I haven't blogged all week mainly because I have been so busy, but also because I have been sick all week (lame)! I had a crazy week with school stuff (3 tests, 2 major projects, field experience stuff, plus actual classes) and with that I was working and by the end of the day I was exhausted from not feeling too hot. However, my sickness did not keep me from some awesome sales! Scholastic was having a wharehouse sale in Kennesaw so I went to check it out, they had some AWESOME deals but I only got one book by Jamie Lee curtis (she has some really cute children's books) that was orig. $16.99...got it for $5! Then I went to a kids consignment sale they were having at a church in downtown Kennesaw to check out some things for my new nephew. MAN OH MAN did I find some good deals?! I got around 25 outfits, 4 bibs, and one pair of shoes (that were never worn) all for (drum roll please)...$27!!! The clothes look really nice too, some still had tags or still in original package (onesies). I loved it! There are a lot of things I wouldn't let my kid have that was used, but clothes that have probably only been worn once or not at all can always be washed! Greg had to work on Saturday and I took Chance to the vet for his last shots and then went to babysit lastnight. Today, we went to breakfast/lunch at IHOP and then came home and straightened up and worked on some HW and waited for Cindy and Thomas to get here. They came to show Cindy the bike and then they took us out to dinner at Ippolitos which was SO yummy!! We are now heading to bed....and there's the play-by-play of the week and weekend =)
4 comments:
He looks so GOOD on the bike!! Maybe he can just ride in the driveway????
Hope you are feeling better. Girl, I am proud of you for "allowing" the bike .... they scare the crap out of me. Thank goodness my hubby is not interested in that. I understand the worry-wort thing too. Good job on the "deals" too !
Jillian you are one brave brave woman. I think Kyle has been begging for a bike ever since I've met him and unfortunately I always say no! You go girl with all that trust!!!
You officially win the Best Wife Ever award! How brave!
Post a Comment