Monday, February 9, 2009

21st Part 3...

Click to play My 21st part 3
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Sunday we had another birthday fun filled day at Cindy and Thomas'! Cindy grilled a great lunch of burgers, sweet potato fries, grilled veggies, and salad and then made a delicious angel food cake for dessert! After lunch, I got to open my wonderful gifts! Katie made some awesome jewelry (2 necklaces and two matching pairs of earrings) and her and Saunders and KA also gave me a memory card to take to Italy, and some digital scrapbooking kits!! I was also very excited and surprised to get the Wii Fit from Cindy and Thomas!!! I cannot wait to try it out and hopefully get better than KA at soccer =) It was an awesome birthday celebration and I am so thankful for everything! After we left, we ran home to let the dogs out and then were back on the road again heading to Atlanta for the Winter Jam Concert!! It was AWESOME!! It was a huge concert with several different contemporary Christian rock artists (Hawk Nelson, Brandon Heath, Toby Mac, Francesca Batestelli, and a few more). It was awesome to be in that concert environment!!! We had an incredible weekend and are looking forward to this coming weekend with my parents!

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

We had such a good time at your birthday party and I am so glad that you loved the food. Hope I can keep the "healthy" part going!

Pat said...

Such a GREAT birthday!!! You lucked out again..what GREAT in-laws!!!