Saturday, February 28, 2009

Me and the Girls...

THESE CUTE GIRLS!!!











I kept Karis and Laurel for a bit last week. Maaan I love these two!! They are too stinkin cute and I can't wait to be finished with my field experience so I can go back to watching them regularly! Karis is so much fun and can do so much now! When I was with her every week I suppose I didn't notice all the big girl things she can do now, but after being away for about a month, seeing her I realize how fast she's growing! I cannot wait to start all the fun crafts I have planned for us the week I start back!! And Laurel is now a month old which is also crazy! Time is flying!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

The are so cute! I can't believe how much the baby has grown in a month!

Pat said...

Kiss them both for me!!! That Karis is a gorgeous little girl!!! Can't wait to meet Laurel!

cindy glawson said...

Jillian that Karis sure does look a lot like you.