Well this past weekend my parents and grandmother came to town to celebrate mine and Greg's birthdays. They got here on Friday and we all ate pizza and caught up and then we got to open our gifts! My parents had wrapped 21 small gifts of some really cute things! I got a really pretty angel bracelet, a daughter necklace, some pomegranate body wash, sugar cookie hand soap and lotion, money, a cute pink apron, an oven mitt with a heart shaped sandwich cutter, and tons more! It was a lot of fun opening all the gifts! On Saturday we all got up and I made a blueberry pancake breakfast (plain for Greg...and a heart shaped one for him)! Then we played the Wii for a while and watched a movie before going to lunch at the Varsity. The girls all took naps while my dad and Greg watched another movie and then we woke up and played the Wii again! I made spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread and for dessert we had the other half of Junior's cheesecake and another one of my favorites, Brown Stone Front Cake..MMmmmm!!! Sunday we all went to church together and then said our goodbyes! Then last night we went to NWeds and had a great time as usual! And now...I am sick. BOOO!!! I have a terrible sore throat, headache and earache...lame! But here are some pics of this weekend!
Me and mom with all of my goodies!

Greg and his birthday card and money!

Dad failing at hula-hooping lol

Mammie
5 comments:
Cuuuute post! Lots of pics. I posted one pic of my handicrafts. I wish I had saved some others to put up. See you in a few weeks. =)
You didn't mention that your apron said "QUEEN OF FABULOUSNESS"... We had fun! Sorry you are sick!!! Booo!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like you all had a blast. What a neat idea - to wrap 21 individual presents !! Great parents, huh ? Loved the pics too !
loved your cute presents!! Looks like you guys did have a great weekend!
Post a Comment