Saturday, February 7, 2009

My 21st Part One...

Click to play My 21st
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



Yesterday I celebrated my 21st birthday!!! It was AWESOME to say the least! It began with my handsome hubby waking me up and wishing me a happy birthday before leaving for his Bible study, and then tons of texts (21 from my brother lol) and phone calls from all the family singing me happy birthday as well!! I had class yesterday and then had to meet with my group from one of my education classes to work on a project and 2 of my group members made yummy snacks for my birthday! Ashley made some sausage biscuit balls and Jillian (the other one) made me some chocolate chip cookies! HOW SWEET!!! From school I went to work at the Harts and then finally got to head home to celebrate with Greg! Before dinner I opened my gifts...a WII and WII PLAY!!! I was SOOO surprised!! We were planning on getting one, but waiting until after Italy! AND he was on a waiting list for one since for over a month! Sneaky sneaky =) And then...the sneakiest thing was the birthday cake! I had been telling him I wanted an ice cream cake from Cold Stone...well...he TOTALLY topped that!!! He started out by telling me how he knew I wanted the ice cream cake but he thought of something I might want more...he then pulled out a heart shaped cheesecake from JUNIORS!!! He called Junior's Cheesecake in NYC(our favorite place while we were there) and had them ship a cheesecake to his work so he could keep it a surprise! I thought this was SOOOO sweet!! The cheesecake is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! After all the surprises we went to dinner at Provino's where I ordered my first legal drink...wine (woooo lol)!! After dinner we went home and got into our pj's, played the Wii and ate cheesecake! Then we watched a movie and headed to bed! As you can see, this has been a FANTASTIC birthday so far...and the fun doesn't stop! Tonight we are going to Atlanta with several friends to celebrate my birthday and my old roomate's 22nd birthday! Then tomorrow we are having lunch at Cindy and Thomas' and then going to a concert, then NEXT weekend my parents are coming to celebrate mine and Greg's birthdays AGAIN!! Whew...it's a busy but SUPER fun weekend!!

5 comments:

Pat said...

WOW!!! Did you pick an AMAZING man or WHAT???? Way to go GREG!! I just can't get over the thoughtfulness...he is a treasure that is for sure! I am so glad your 21st has been so great!!! We sure did miss being there...but that's life!!! See you SOON THOUGH!!! Love you both!!

cindy glawson said...

Who raised that boy? :-) I am so thrilled that you had a wonderful birthday and can't wait to celebrate on Sunday.

Kristin said...

AWWW HOW FUN!!! I've seen Juniors cheesecakes on QVC and have always wondered if they are as amazing as they look... guess so!! I'm so glad you had such a great day, you deserve it! (although I still feel old, haha) :)

Anonymous said...

I love cheesecake and I want a Wii, so I must say you are blessed with some great presents. But, more than that you've got a "fine catch" in that man of yours. Glad you had a wonderful day and I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of your celebrations !!

leah said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Oh my gosh a cheesecake just from NYC!!! Go greg go!!