Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Laurel and Karis...

Laurel JoAnna Barton


Today I went to see Karis and Laurel before class! She is SOOOO stinkin cute. Seriously...she's a BEAUTIFUL newborn!! Karis did get a tiny bit jealous about sharing Ju-Ju...but, she would at least take a picture with us (just not smiling)! Here are some more pics of these two cuties!

Sisters!


Smiling!


Me and Laurel

Two of my favorite girls...one is less happy than the other =)

5 comments:

Pat said...

SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! And we all know that Karis is a gorgeous girl!!! Make SURE you spend extra time with Karis!!!

Trisha Jones said...

I don't remember having jealousy issues when my little sister was born, but it must be a tough job, being a new big sister.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That is a beautiful baby!!

cindy glawson said...

She is really, really beautiful! Poor Little Karis will have a tough time at first but that will pass and she will adore the baby. Karis is a sweet girl.

Katie Jones said...

What a cute baby! I'm sure Karis will adjust in no time.