Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why don't you Google it...

I am totally stealing this from Katie because it was hilarious! But I want you all to try it!

The premise is that you put your first name, plus the given phrase, in Google and search it. You just type whatever comes up first in the search. Easy! Here goes...

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" ...
Jillian needs her tonsils and adenoids out. (they are out)

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" ...
Jillian doesn't look like Meryl Streep, but there's something about her that makes one think of Meryl Streep looks (HAHA)

Q: Type in "[your name] says" ...
Jillian says Jillian Says (it's a website)

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" ...
Jillian wants to play

Q: Type in "[your name] does" ...
Jillian does not want your 40 on Flikr...

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" ...
Jillian hates Santa (not true...lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" ...
Jillian asks Bruce, "For a man who could have anything he wanted, why do I have the sense that you rarely get what you want?

Q: Type in "[your name] goes" ...
Jillian goes to an abortion clinic (yikes!)

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " ...
Jillian likes her octopus toy.

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " ...
Jillian eats airplane.

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " ...
Jillian wears classy pink french style lingerie (HAHAHAHA)

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" ...
Jillian was arrested for making phone calls and drunk driving (lol)

3 comments:

Katie Jones said...

That was totally funny! I don't know what you're talking about! At least you're not an oompa loompa with tits...

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

This was so funny! I just posted mine! When I had to fill out "was arrested for," the first thing that came up was "had sex with many of her students", so I decided to post the 2nd one there! YIKES!!

leah said...

hahaha these are hilarious!! The sad thing is though that there is a Jillian out there somewhere that's done all these things!!