
Seasons 52! It was soo good, ESPECIALLY because every single thing on the menu is 475 calories OR LESS!!! So we didn't have to worry about our waistlines while we went out to dinner! Greg had the grilled beef tenderloin salad and I had the roasted crab stuffed shrimp...yum! We decided to pass on dessert, however, they serve dessert in cute little cup all indivually portioned called, "mini-indulgences"... aren't they cute!


It was a great night and we enjoyed being able to just sit and relax together after a hectic week!
Saturday I woke up early to go check out some yard sales and to go to a HUGE children's consignment sale. I went to look for picture frames (to do the hairbow holder you'll see in a bit), books, and whatever other goodies I could find. I got some GREAT deals...they are in the midst of being painted but you will see them soon! Well..off to work on my projects then I am going to go teach Sunday school...I'm on my own today since Greg is on the golf course! Wish me luck!
Saturday I woke up early to go check out some yard sales and to go to a HUGE children's consignment sale. I went to look for picture frames (to do the hairbow holder you'll see in a bit), books, and whatever other goodies I could find. I got some GREAT deals...they are in the midst of being painted but you will see them soon! Well..off to work on my projects then I am going to go teach Sunday school...I'm on my own today since Greg is on the golf course! Wish me luck!
3 comments:
I wish I had a little girl (or niece) to make the hairbow holder for..its so stinkin cute!
You are such a sweet girl!!! Who's your MOMMA??? She did a GREAT job!!!! HAHAHHA!
OOoohh I want to try this place out!! Sounds right up my alley :)
Post a Comment