| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
On Saturday we woke up and packed up the car and head to NC for as few days. We got to Burlington and dropped the dogs off at my grandmother's house and then headed over to my aunt's house for a Christmas celebration with my mom's side of the family. It was so much fun seeing everyone and watching all the little kids play together...it's so strange to have so many babies there now! We ate tons of delicious food and a played a fun game of "Dirty Santa"...which became slightly confusing amongst all the laughter, talking, and forgetting of numbers and how many times something had been stolen =) I ended up with a set of Rachel Ray side dishes (that I really wanted) and Greg got a charging station. I loved watching the kids open their gifts and playing with everything together! It was such a fun time!! After the big night, we picked up the pups and then head to my parents house in Cary and then to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment