| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Yesterday morning we got up bright and early to open stocking from each other and then to get ready to head over to Greg's cousin's house for the annual Johnston Christmas breakfast. This was my first year being able to attend because usually I am in NC on Christmas morning. It was so much fun visiting with everyone and eating a gigantic breakfast of all kind of goodies!! After chatting and eating a while, we all opened gifts form one another. We draw names at Thanksgiving and I drew Angela (Greg's cousin) and Greg drew his grandmother. Angela had drawn Greg and Mammaw had drawn me...so that was funny! I got a super cute pink sweater form Mammaw and Greg got a UGA Tervis tumbler and a UGA devotional. We had such a fun morning with everyone!! However, we did miss Pappaw being there, unfortunately he was in the hospital on Christmas...BUT we'll get together soon for a big meal with him in January to make up for it =) I hope everyone had a great Christmas morning!!
1 comment:
Great pictures! I am sooo glad that you both had a good time. Always fun to eat till you are stuffed and then open gifts! I love it!
Post a Comment