Last night Jillian and Ashley (Jamie couldn't make it) came over last night for little girls' night and gift swap. Greg passed out our gifts to us and took pictures while we opened. I got Coconut Lime shower gel and lotion and hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works from Ashley, Ashley got "Maid of Honor" DVD and some lotion from Jillian, and Jillian (the other one) got a "Friends" picture frame from me. We had such a fun time eating dinner and snacking and catching up. Unfortunately, Ashley had to leave early, so, Jillian and I ate some more, decorated homemade sugar cookies that I made and ate the petit fours and chocolate covered strawberries she brought for us...yum! We always have a good time together and I'm so thankful for such good friends... especially ones who will still come see me and stay late with even while I'm sick and gross and not be afraid to catch the nasty sinus infection I have haha! It was a great night!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmas with the girls...
Last night Jillian and Ashley (Jamie couldn't make it) came over last night for little girls' night and gift swap. Greg passed out our gifts to us and took pictures while we opened. I got Coconut Lime shower gel and lotion and hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works from Ashley, Ashley got "Maid of Honor" DVD and some lotion from Jillian, and Jillian (the other one) got a "Friends" picture frame from me. We had such a fun time eating dinner and snacking and catching up. Unfortunately, Ashley had to leave early, so, Jillian and I ate some more, decorated homemade sugar cookies that I made and ate the petit fours and chocolate covered strawberries she brought for us...yum! We always have a good time together and I'm so thankful for such good friends... especially ones who will still come see me and stay late with even while I'm sick and gross and not be afraid to catch the nasty sinus infection I have haha! It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aren't girls nights the best? so sweet of greg to take pics of you guys too!
I WANT SOME COOOKIES!!!! looks like you had fun even though you were sicko!! Love you!
Post a Comment