| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Tonight, Greg and I took the girls out to Build-a-Bear and Chick-fil-a. I was pumped to go because Karis is at such a fun age to really enjoy Build-a-Bear. We had such a fun time even though the mall was packed and crazy! Karis made a bunny named "Honey" and we made a bear for Laurel named "Teddy." There aren't many pictures of Laurel because 1) I was holding her and taking pictures (except Greg took pictures too while I was calming her down) and 2) the poor baby wasn't feeling well and was tired, so she wasn't in the mood for pictures...or the mall =) But she did great and played and ate with us at the table, but then passed out on my shoulder the minute we walked out the door of the mall. So, as soon as we got home she was out for the night. Anyway...I hope Karis had as much fun as we did! She was SO cute when she was kissed the heart and made a wish on it before putting it in the bunny. She also picked out a very cute Christmas outfit for the bunny to wear and Laurel's bunny got bloomers and a bib that said "Baby's First Christmas." We had a great time and I am so glad Angie and Justin let us borrow the girls for the night =)
2 comments:
Ya'll are so sweet! Karis and Laurel are very lucky little girls! And SOOOOO cute!
WOW Little Karis has grown up so much since I saw her last. That looks like it was a ton of fun. Maybe I should have asked for a Build A Bear. hmmmmmm
Post a Comment