Thursday, December 3, 2009

The pictures are back...

Be warned...there is kissing involved in these pics =)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Fall
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Here are the rest of the pictures from our shoot with Sara! We love them and are so glad that she could take them! She did a wonderful job and I can't wait to get some of these framed =)

4 comments:

leah said...

Oh Sara did such a great job on these... I love them all!! Isn't getting pictures taken SO fun?!?! Kyle and I want to do it every year!! haha

Kristin said...

Very pretty! Makes me wish we would've gotten pictures this year!

cindy glawson said...

I love them! It will sooo hard to pick a favorite.

Pat said...

GET A ROOOOM!!! EWWWWWW!! ALL that KISSIN!!! LOL.. Pics are AWESOME!! I hope you never lose that lovin feelin!!!