Today was my last day working with the Hart family. Since I will be TOSSing in the Spring, I had to drop some of my work load in order to focus on school and all the work that next semester will bring. It was sad to leave everyone, but I'm sure I'll be seeing them soon to randomly babysit. I'll miss all three kids, but since Gracie and Josiah have been in school, most of my days have been spent with Kristen and I will miss her sweet self very much...especially her calling out "I lub you Jen (what she called me)!" over and over or running to greet me as soon as I walked in the door int he mornings! My last day was a good one and I enjoyed giving the kids their gifts! Here are a few more pictures of the day...
2 comments:
Cute, cute kids! I know they will miss you very much!
They are so sweet. I know you will miss them but hope you can still stay in touch!
Post a Comment