Thursday, January 21, 2010
Better than nothing...
I literally do not have anything too fun to post about. I'm so boring now that school is back in. However, this weekend I will have some stuff because it's the handsome man's 25th birthday =) I've been super busy with school stuff so when I come home I generally just crash. I love all of my classes and I am learning some pretty cool stuff! Tomorrow I start at my elementary school so I am really psyched about that! I finally get to find out what grade I will be working with! This week we had 2 days of really nice weather so I tried to make the most of it by taking the girls to the park for a while both days and by spending time after afternoon naps in the yard either blowing bubbles or playing baseball...which P.S. don't play games with 3-year-olds...you never win =) Anyhoo...here are just a couple of pics from Tuesday's outside time, just to add some spunk to this post...and because they are SOOO stinkin cute =)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What sweet and cute girls. They are adorable! Have fun at school and I hope you love your class!
Good luck teaching tomorrow!! I hope it goes well and that you get the age group that you prefer!
Post a Comment