Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you do when it snows?...

Put on your pajamas and make breakfast, of course =) To celebrate the wintery weather we immediately put on pj's after school/work and made a yummy breakfast/dinner! I was in charge of eggs and Greg was on pancake and bacon duty! After dinner we snuggled up on the couch and watched "Dexter," which I am no longer allowed to watch before we go to bed (long story). Anyway...we had a fun, relaxing night! I just hope Greg doesn't have to go to work tomorrow! It's been a rough week for him and I would love it if he got a little longer weekend!!


**Side note- TOSS started today and it was great! I LOVE the two professors I have met so far! I'm really beginning to look forward to the semester and learning new things to help me become a better teacher!

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Yummy! Looks great!

Pat said...

Ya'll are just tooo freakin CUTE!!!!