Monday, January 4, 2010

New Wall Decor...




Our wall letters came in today!!! I'm so happy with the way they look! It's kind of hard to get a good picture in the hallway, but I did the best I could! After TWO years of being in our house, we're FINALLY putting stuff on the walls...sad...I know. Better late than never =) Anyway, just wanted to show you our new decor!

6 comments:

Pat said...

LOVE IT!!! Yay for you!

Kristin said...

WOW I love this! It's possible that I will have to steal the idea in the future... if that's okay :)

Katie Jones said...

This looks great - but I can't believe you've been in your house two years! Time flies.

Trisha Jones said...

At first all I saw was "Est." and was thinking, "Who in the world is Esto and why would she put that on her wall?"

Then my eyes gathered all the information in the next pictures and I came around to your very cute idea. I love the staggered frames, too!

cindy glawson said...

I love it too!Looks very good.

Amanda said...

That's so cute! I love it! You seem really happy :)
I hope I get to see you for lunch this week!!