Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten for '10...

We had a super fun night last night ringing in the new year with Katie Anne! Well, she was asleep by midnight, of course, but we had fun playing until bedtime anyway! When the clock stuck 12 we celebrated with a big smooch (hehe) and then discussed what we were most looking forward to in 2010! So here are my top 10 things for 2010

Top 5 Things I'm Most Looking Forward To:

1) Graduating! This goes for both of us!
2) Planning our next big vacation (even though it's not until next January...we're PUMPED about our trip)!
3) Having a summer of no classes (this will be a first since I started college)
4) making new home improvements (we're about to change our bathroom floors!)
5) And of course, having another FANTASTIC year of marriage with my very best friend!

Top 5 Things I Want to Work on/Improve:

1) Losing some weight...I'm 15 lbs lighter this January than last, but i still have a ways to go!
2) Staying focused on school. TOSS is going to be tough and I REALLY do not want to procrastinate on things
3) Do a better job of keeping up with laundry...I tend to wait until there is a gigantic mountain of clothes in the guest bedroom to fold until I MAKE myself fold them.
4) Try my best to not fill up up our social schedule to the max like I did this year! We would go several months in a row with every single weekend packed...this year I'm going to try to have at least one weekend completely free of obligations every single month...even if that means I have to tell people 'no' (which you all know I'm not very good at).
5) Be the absolute best wife I can for Greg. He is such a phenomenal husband and I want to make sure I'm holding up my end of the deal =)


I'm looking forward to a new year for new memories and fun times! Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Nice list! But I thing you both lucked out!! You are made for each other...as the song said, you truly found "the ONE HE KEPT FOR ME"..