Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Delicious Dinner...

You know what makes this mexican meal so FANTASTIC?! I didn't make it! My sweet husband did! He went to the grocery store after work, got all the ingredients (without using a recipe...bold) and came home and made me dinner...AND cleaned up!! It was SOO good!! I told him it was a mistake to make these because everyone knows Mexican food is my favorite...so I'll definitely be wanting these again! It was so sweet of him to make dinner and he was so cute cooking...but then again I think he's cute ALL the time =)

4 comments:

GTG said...

Hey! The no receipt worked out good! ;)

jalepenos
green peppers
red peppers cheese
butter
tortilla!

Can't wait till I make breakfast Thursday night! =)

Anonymous said...

This makes me hungry ...

Pat said...

YOU are SUCH a BRAT!!!!!!!!!!! And he is just making it worse!!!

Erin said...

How fabulous! Looks delish!