On New Year's Eve we got to babysit Katie Anne for the night while Katie and Saunders went out with some friends. We had SO much fun with her! I LOVE this age and so does Greg. We had fun eating Chick-fil-a, playing with Barbies, watching Dora, and reading stories! We jumped at the chance at getting to keep her for the night and are so glad they asked us to! We loved every minute and will hopefully get to watch her again sometime soon...I think we need another day out with the niece =)
Greg loves him some metro Ken =)
3 comments:
The Barbie Box is a super idea! I wish I had one when I was a kid. Looks like you three had such a good time. In the top picture Greg and Katie Anne look so much alike.:)
Ya'll are the best aunt and uncle any kid could have!!! KA is soo cute and soooo grown up!!! Greg is right at home with those Barbies!!! LOL... fun night!!
I'm glad you took pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. As Katie Anne put it the next morning, "We all had a really, really, REALLY good time." :) She can't wait to do it again! Thanks so much for watching her!
Post a Comment