Friday, January 15, 2010

So...

I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy, but with nothing exciting enough to take pictures of or post about! Lame. I know. Anyhoo...this week TOSS got into full swing and I am still slightly nervous, but it is certainly not as bad as I was expecting....I CAN DO IT! Greg has been RIDICULOUSLY sweet and supportive while I try to juggle my new schedule! He made dinner for us one night and then today, he got to come home a little early since he is working tomorrow and he cleaned the house while I was at work so I wouldn't have to tomorrow. Yes...AMAZING! Today I had planned on taking the girls to the Tellus Museum, but the morning nap ran a little long and then the day started slipping away from us, so it was a spur of the moment Monkey Joe's trip instead! Which is always fun =) Tonight we had fun dinner with the Campbells and the Elliots at Chow Baby...delish as usual! We had a great time talking with everybody and getting to know each other better (we even got kicked out of our table for staying too long....true story)! After dinner, Greg and I scooted on over to the Cheesecake Factory for some dessert (bad I know...but oh. so. good. And worth every bite...and calorie). I got home and caught myself up on the American Idol auditions that I recorded and now we are heading to bed! Fun weekend ahead !! Goodnight =)

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground."

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Good luck with TOSS! Sounds like you are enjoying life! = )