Sunday, January 3, 2010

A night with Cindy and Thomas...


Last night we took Cindy and Thomas our to Agave as part of their Christmas gift from us. None of us had been there before, but I know that Greg and I will be going back! The food was exceptional! After our Spicy Calmari appetizer (which may be the best I've ever had)our delicious entrees arrived! I got the Spice Tequila Anejo Shrimp, which was sooo good, Greg got the Abogado Pepper Steak , Cindy got the Tenderloin Medallions, and Thomas ordered the New York Strip. After dinner we head back to our house for an apple dumpling dessert and to watch "Angels and Demons." We had such a great night and we hope they enjoyed their time with us as much as we did!

4 comments:

Katie Jones said...

Mom and Dad told us today that it was all wonderful and they had a great time! Can't wait to try your apple dumplings - with Mtn Dew!?! Mom said they were fab.

cindy glawson said...

We had a fabulous time. The food was REALLY great and the atmosphere there was fun! But the company made the night! You guys showed us such a good time and we loved our Christmas gift. One of the Best! Thank you, thank you!

Trisha Jones said...

That looks like a fun night! What's this Katie is saying about apple dumplings made with Mountain Dew? Sounds like it's time for a recipe and tutorial blog post!!!

Pat said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I googled that restaurant and saw the menu...MAN ON MAN!!!