Saturday, May 8, 2010

Before and After...

Hair Before...

Hair After...

It's all gone! It was so unhealthy and I got to the point where I couldn't do anything with it and even straightening it made it look stringy...so, I went this morning to get it all chopped off and guess what? I donated FOUR PONYTAILS (!) to Locks of Love...That's a lot of hair gone! I hope it makes a few good wigs for people that need them =)

What do you think?

5 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

It's super cute!

I am in the same boat..my hair just looks so unhealthy and awful..!

Pat said...

LOVE IT!!! I bet it feels alot better too! You know it doesn't matter how you wear your hair...YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And with all the hair you had...FOUR ponytails??? WOW!!!!!GOOD job!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet, thanx for not going bald!!
love ya mean it

Mary Beth said...

CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm going to do the same thing when wedding is over. I'm just trimming for the next year, then CHOP!

Jill2