Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nweds Graduation...

Official graduates...diploma and everything =)

Tonight was our N-Weds graduation party! I can't believe it's already been two years (we started while we were engaged)! This group has literally meant the world to us and I could not have imagined starting our lives together without it. We have such an INCREDIBLE marriage, and this group has helped us lay such an awesome foundation. We had a great day hanging out at the lake! Fortunately, the weather held out and we were able to go for a boat ride and a quick swim (although it was only me and two others who were brave enough to jump in...hints the crappy hair and no make-up). We all enjoyed playing the Newlywed Game and eating lots of yummy food! We will greatly miss spending every other Sunday night with everyone, but we have already made plans for another small group with a few graduates. We have made lifelong friends over these past two years, and I am so very happy to have found North Metro when we did to have been a part of such a wonderful group of people!


Us with the proud new parents =)

Kristie, Me, and Stephanie

Kristie and Chase
Erin and John
oooOOOoooo

All the grads =)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Not such a fan of our picture, but love the post! =) I'm looking forward to the spin-off group!

leah said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how many of you are graduating!!! Crazy! Sorry we missed it, but looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

p.s. LOVE your new haircut!