You know my love of a hilarious preschool conversation...so here are a few from just today!
Conversation 1:
Karis: JILL-LI-LAN!!!
Me: what?!
Karis: It's about to get CRAAAAZY in here.
Me (laughing at this very random comment...we were simply having a snack): oh really, why is that?
Karis: Because it's about to be PARTY TIME! We're going to have a party!
HAHA!!
Conversation 2:
Scene: I hear Karis scolding her beloved stuffed animal (Honey Izza Bunny) and I walk in the dining room to see what the commotion is about. She has bunny in a corner and is talking very loudly to him..
Karis: Bunny! That was very bad! You are in TIME-OUT.
(She walks a away for a second and then casually walks back to the corner)
Now Bunny, why were you in time-out?
(in a high-pitched voice...speaking as Bunny of course)- Because I spilled oatmeal all over the floor.
(back in her normal voice) Thank you for telling me what you did. I love you. If you didn't tell me what you did I would have to leave you in time-out because that was VERY BAD (very firm voice).
Me (I've been watching this and I look over in the den and see several packets of oatmeal sprawled across the floor): Karis, I don't think it was Bunny who put the oatmeal on the floor, I think it might have been you.
Karis: Nope. Bunny did it. But don't worry Jill-li-lan, I already put him in time-out and he said he was sorry.
SOO funny! (she did pick up the oatmeal)
Conversation #3:
Scene: Playing outside, Karis is pushing Laurel in her swing.
Me: You are such a great big sister! Do you like having a sister?
Karis: Yes I do.
Me: Do you still want a brother?
Karis (with a very contemplative look on her face): No, I've been thinking about it and I changed my mind. I want a dog instead.
LoL...so funny!!
Needless to say....I am SO happy to be back with these two crazy girls =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You need to start a book! Sooo cute!
That Alice!
Hahaha! I love the bunny story. Little kids say some of the most funny things. My cousin's little boy (he's 3) says funny things all of the time. A couple weeks ago we were playing with sidewalk chalk and he goes, "This is better than marshmallows!!" So random and I completely love it! haha :)
Post a Comment