Today was my last day of 3rd grade TOSS. It was SO sad leaving, but since I know I am going back for Field Day, it wasn't too bad. This is such an AWESOME group of kids and I am going to miss them tons! My teacher was fantastic and I know I will keep in touch with her because we have become such good friends! This experience has really shown me where my heart truly is, and that it is in the classroom!
They are a cute bunch and you look like a student standing there! I am glad that you have found your calling!
You are going to be such a great teacher!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They are a cute bunch and you look like a student standing there! I am glad that you have found your calling!
You are going to be such a great teacher!!
Post a Comment