Yesterday we had a fun day out at the Zoo for Mother's Day with Cindy and Thomas and the Joneses. It was such a beautiful day to go and when we got there, a nice lady gave us FREE tickets...sweeeet! We spent a couple of hours walking around looking at all the animals and then we all packed up and went to lunch. to our dismay, Chow baby (the original plan) was closed on Sunday for lunch, so we ended up eating at IHOP which was still good...we joked about being so hungry that it really wouldn't have mattered where we ate, we would've cleaned out plates anywhere we went! We had such a fun time with everyone and I hope that Cindy and Katie both had a wonderful Mother's Day out!!***I took several pictures, but for some reason they are not loading, so I only loaded 3***

1 comment:
I had a FABULOUS time! It was the perfect day and I adore all my gifts! Lots and lots of fun!
Post a Comment