On Monday, poor little KA hurt her arm on the playground at daycare...sad times for her, but good times for me because that meant I got to stay home with her on Wednesday! We had such a fun day hanging out together (we should do it more often...hint hint)! We painted with water colors, played with baby dolls and barbies, played a match game that we switch up a bit by taking turns being the grumpy old troll from Dora and making up silly riddles for each other, played hide-and-go-seek, played frisbee outside, and played with chalk in the driveway! It was a fun filled day for sure! She is so funny and has such a fun personality, I can't wait to play with her at the beach in a few weeks and hopefully we'll get to spend some more time together over the summer!Playing her match up game

I told her to make a silly face...instead she makes this super sweet face and makes me look like a fool =)
Pre-school crime scene =)
3 comments:
She had such a great day with you, too! We will definitely do it again... just hopefully minus the arm injury beforehand. :) I love the crime scene picture - especially her facial expression! Thanks again for staying with her!
CUTE!!!! I love the silly picture!
You are such a GREAT aunt!!! Your neices and nephew are very lucky!
Post a Comment