Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bowling night...

Last night we had a blast with our new small group (minus Chase and Kristie who were at the beach). We started a spin-off group from N-weds so that we could all stay together and still get together once a week. We all met at Willy's for dinner and then headed over to U.S. Play for some bowling...which I was AWESOME at. Everyone was extremely jealous of my talent and mad bowling skills; I had to talk to everyone about envy and it was really awkward. JUST KIDDING...I was terrible, as usual. I think the first game I had about a 48, which was at least half of everyone else's scores (sadly I'm not kidding or exaggerating). Everyone else on the other hand played pretty well, and I thoroughly enjoyed Greg's special (and I do me "special") strike dance...let's just say that I hope our group will take us out in public again =) It was a great night with great friends and I can't wait to get closer with this group of people! Afterward, Greg and I went to watch the UFC fight and did not get home until 2 AM!!! Considering I'm usually in bed by 10ish...that's LATE people! It was fun anyway, and today and I am headed to the outlets with my friend Jillian for some super Memorial Day savings =)

The Glawsons

The Masserellos

The Greens

This is just a small glimpse of the "strike dance"

2 comments:

Erin said...

Gross! What is with those crazy eyes of mine?! I had a great time with y'all and hope we can do it again, soon! =)

Pat said...

Greg is very "special" anyway!! HAH!! Glad you had a good time...and glad you are making such good friends!!