Sunday, May 30, 2010

E-Mealz...

Whole Wheat Banana French Toast (w/1/4 c. sugar free syrup...not pictured), Turkey Bacon, and Strawberries...8 WW pts

A few weeks ago, my friend Leah wrote a blog post about a website called E-Mealz. Once you sign-up, you choose one of the several menu options available and each week you receive a new weekly menu COMPLETELY planned out, directions on how to cook each item, and everything you need at the grocery store. AND if you choose a menu option with a particular store (Publix for instance), then they create the menu based on items that are on sale that week. WHAT A LIFE SAVER! Since Greg and I have started back on the whole diet train, I chose a Points System (weight watchers) menu for 2. This has given me some GREAT recipes and I feel so much better knowing that I am cooking something healthy and delicious for us instead of fattening and delicious! This is also a great way to save money (Dave Ramsey recommended) because it saves you from putting randoms things in your cart, just get what's on the list and move on. I'm so glad Leah posted about this because this has been so great for us and you should also check it out!

2 comments:

leah said...

I'm so glad you guys are using it!! Isn't it just the best?? I'm so thankful I found out about this too so I could share with everyone!

Pat said...

YAY for ya'll! I will check that site out!! But I know that more than anything... I just need to get off my lazy butt and MOVE!!! LOL...