Monday, May 24, 2010
Weekend with my parents...
On Thursday, my parents came into town for a long weekend. We had such a fun time!! On Friday, my parents and I went to the Dawsonville outlets while Greg was at work and did a bunch of shopping! Friday night we all went to Flip (one of our favorites) and ate some DELICIOUS burgers! We ended the night with watching Avatar, my parents had never seen it, and they loved it! Saturday morning we all woke up and headed over to the Marietta Square to walk around the Farmer's Market. My mom and I ate breakfast in the Australian Bakery while we waited on the guys to get to the square (Greg had to stop in the Marietta branch and fix a work problem). The farmer's market is so neat and I was so glad we went over there to check it out! From there, my mom and I left to spend a girl's day together since I was not with her for Mother's Day. I took her out for a hibachi lunch at Pacific Spice and then we shopped around a bit, waiting for our appointment time to get our nails done. We enjoyed getting out mani/pedi's together and then went home to the boys! Saturday night Greg cooked his FANTASTIC quesadillas for us. They were SOO good (as always)! After dinner we all played a game of Rook, which was so much fun! Sunday morning we woke up for a yummy breakfast that I made (bacon, egg, and cheese sesame bagels) and then we spent the day at the pool! We came home and made homemade pizza and played some more Rook and watched the movie Crazy Heart. It was a very fun, busy weekend! I certainly wished they lived closer! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! =)
Looks like fun! I love the pictures and you and your mom have the same haircut!
Post a Comment