Ok, so my Collaborating Teacher gave me this book the week I left, but I waited to start reading it until this week. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE it! It is based on the Book of Hosea which I have never really studied, but in a nutshell it is about a strong Christian man being called to marry a prostitute. The unconditional love that is shown in this book that the husband shows for his wife and that God shows for her is awe inspiring. Anyone can relate to this book because we have all strayed or questioned God at some point in our lives, whether we are a Christian or not. Anyway....you should read it. It's awesome (well, at least I thought so haha).
Friday, May 7, 2010
Best. Book. Ever...
Ok, so my Collaborating Teacher gave me this book the week I left, but I waited to start reading it until this week. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE it! It is based on the Book of Hosea which I have never really studied, but in a nutshell it is about a strong Christian man being called to marry a prostitute. The unconditional love that is shown in this book that the husband shows for his wife and that God shows for her is awe inspiring. Anyone can relate to this book because we have all strayed or questioned God at some point in our lives, whether we are a Christian or not. Anyway....you should read it. It's awesome (well, at least I thought so haha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jillian....this book is seriously like the best book ever! I love it!!! Probably one of my favorites of all time!
I have been wanting to read this...I'll definitely add it to my list!
I can't believe you haven't read that one yet!!! It's such a great book I totally agree!
I want to read this! I've wanted to for awhile, but you just confirmed my want :)
YAY! I can't wait to read it!!!
I'll give it a try too!
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment