Monday, November 29, 2010

Congratulations Greg!!!

WARNING: This is a (well deserved) bragging post about this handsome man

I'm SOOO proud to FINALLY announce that Greg has a new job! It's been in the works for quite some time, so I am ecstatic that our prayers have been answered and he can continue to move up and into a new chapter of his career. Starting in January (he had to put in 30 day notice at his current job), he will be working at a major credit union (not naming for privacy reasons, however it's one of the largest in the state and one of the most stable in the country...which is huge in the financial industry these days) in Duluth. This is a big step for his career and an incredible opportunity for him and for our family! He has accomplished so very much at such a young age and I am beyond proud of him and his success. He is absolutely incredible at what he does and truly loves is work, so I couldn't be happier for him. He has worked exceptionally hard to get to where he is at and I am so glad to see the hard work has paid off! As of right now, the office is a bit of a hike, not too far, but we will probably consider moving a bit closer in the near future. So, with me graduating, his new job, him graduating this summer, a possible move, and other big new possible changes, this is going to be one heck of a year and we are more than happy to let go and let God!! We certainly wouldn't be where we are without Him!

GREAT JOB LOVE!!


5 comments:

Pat said...

SOOO proud of both of you!!! Well deserved Gregory!! And hey, if you move..it will only be a SIX 1/2 HOUR drive for us!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! That's ok..it would at least cut out ATL!!! Again..proud of you BOTH!!

Trisha Jones said...

Congratulations, Greg!

Kristin said...

Congrats, Greg! And Duluth is closer to us, so you should def consider a move ;)

leah said...

Congrats Greg, that is awesome!! I've been working in Duluth for about 2 1/2 years now... it is truly a hike from Marietta but doable if you pick your hours smartly!

cindy glawson said...

Happy Momma! :)