Monday, November 22, 2010

Winner, Winner!

Woohoo! I won the ERGObaby Performance Carrier from a blog giveaway on Familylicious. No we're not pregnant, but hopefully I will be sometime soon, so I might as well start racking up all of the free deals that I can!! I've gotten some pretty sweet deals but this one I am pretty stoked about!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Woo hoo! Go you! Now, I have to admit I have no idea what this is. I've stared at it for a while and I still can't figure out where it goes! Front, back?

leah said...

AWESOME. I've heard these are the best!!

Erin said...

I thought this was going to be about a chicken dinner. Typical.

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am so glad you are excited. The company heard about your post and was thrilled! Congrats and keep coming back I always have more giveaways. Oh and this carrier goes on the fron, back and hip. You are going to love it when you have babies. I can't live without mine!

Debra@Familylicious

cindy glawson said...

Congrats to you and my unborn grandbaby! Ethan and Abbie will be thrilled.