Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

I'm SO very thankful for this crazy haired boy =)
(day 2 o f the camping trip with toboggan hair)

I'm thankful for him everyday but today I am especially thankful! Not only did this sweet man bring me Starbucks to school and eat lunch with me, I also came home to a clean house and got to take a nice long nap since I'm not feeling well. He is the most incredible person I know (obviously not just because of the reasons above), and I am so very proud to be his wife! There aren't many men in the world left like him, so I am very glad I snatched him up =)

2 comments:

Pat said...

You did, indeed, do good! He is a KEEPER!! Kudos to his parents for raising him right!

cindy glawson said...

Thanks Pat. I am thankful for him too!