Blog #2 (the camping trip is coming...saving it for Thursday's post)
1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
Love it...preferably with crayons or colored pencils
2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Hmmm...probably the laundry, unless it gets unruly
3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
The downstairs storage closet. If I'm being honest, really any closet in our house.
4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
The Louvre
5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
The crisp air and smell of crunchy leaves (and of course my anniversary) =)
6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
This Halloween I was a total Scrooge...so no.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Yes, the nieces and nephews already have a few items!
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
All the time
9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Manhattan...it's not a city I want to raise kids in, but I think it would be fun to live there for a while
10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
I used to have one about being chased down a frozen food aisle in a grocery store by a man with a machete...and people wonder where my anxiety comes from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL...did you copy my answers??? HAH!!!! Like Mother Like Daughter!!!
Okay, seriously. I'm too old to be reading your dark gray font on your black background. From what I was able to decipher, it was interesting, but since I was squinting, I could have inserted my own witty answers. ;o)
Post a Comment