I heard through the grapevine that Shutterfly was giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers! So, sign me up! I've gotten Christmas cards from Shutterfly in the past and have been pleased with them, and fifty is about what we need to send out this year so I am pumped! There are so many great cards to choose from on their website. I think that I am just going to go with a flat card this year. There are several that I have chosen that I think are nice from their Holiday 2010 Collection. Here are my top 4 picks...I like this one because I could choose a picture of us AND of the two pups

I like this one because I can choose two of my favorite pictures of us, then put two pictures of the dogs in the center

I like the style of this one a lot

I like the coloring of this one and layout
Which one do you like best? Also check out the rest of their collection for cards of your own!
2 comments:
I like the first and the third one!
third one!
Post a Comment