Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...

1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Nutella filled croissant. Enough said.

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Not that I recall

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I rarely accessorize with extra clothing. I enjoy the look of a scarf but hardly ever wear one

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
underwear...you should always have on clean ones.

5. What is your favorite color and why?
It changes all the time. Today I'm feeling dark purple.

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Molasses cookies

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
food- hot, homemade bread or coffee
Cologne- Acqua Di Gio..mmm.

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Clorox spray

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
A mother and a pediatrician. I still plan on becoming a mother and I am about to become a teacher.

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Toucha Touch Me- Glee version...from Rocky Horror

2 comments:

Pat said...

The black on black is REALLY hard to read!

Jillian said...

I don't write it in that color...I don't know why it shows up like that