I'm suuuuuper tired. I literally left school today to come home and see about how I can get my middle school certificate...so that should tell you a bit about my day. I'll post about camping tomorrow =)
hey jillian! i've worked multiple years in both elementary and middle, so feel free to email me if you want to hear about more experiences! here's my quick summary:
special ed: elementary is easier. regular ed: middle is easier.
and either way i despise middle school kids, haha, so i'm sticking with the little ones from here on out.
3 comments:
Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do! I like your bed, too. It is pretty comfy for sitting around and chatting and praying.
Later on you will look back and say this was the hardest year. From here on out it will be blue skies and easy sailing!
hey jillian! i've worked multiple years in both elementary and middle, so feel free to email me if you want to hear about more experiences! here's my quick summary:
special ed: elementary is easier.
regular ed: middle is easier.
and either way i despise middle school kids, haha, so i'm sticking with the little ones from here on out.
Post a Comment