So...as you can see I've already miss the NaBloPoMo deadlines! All I can say to that is, try my schedule out for a week and see how much time there is to post...let alone make dinner, do laundry, clean up, sleep, and breathe =)
However, I'll still be randomly posting! So here is my Ten on Tuesday post, stolen from Erins blog =)
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
Well, now that I am older, a lot of people. My grandmother, mother-in-law, and all the relatives that chip in on favorite dishes at family gatherings
2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
Pumpkin pie. Let's keep it real. Let's keep it traditional.
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
Glee the complete 1st season, monogrammed necklace, steam mop, a Kindle (I go back and forth on this), and clothes
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
Our immediate family buys for everyone and our extended family draws names.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
Hah. Two wrecks, one day. Enough said.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Sleep or watch movies
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
There are a ton of cool things in my city but I consider ATL my city too. So, in MY city I would say going to the dog park is pretty neat and I can't wait to take kids there (if we're still in the area) and in ATL I love all the museums that there are to visit (aquarium, World of Coke, Fernbank, High, etc)
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
Not very often, it grosses me out when they chip
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
I have a lot...but I really love Denzel Washington
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
No, but I did letter in academics and chorus...not a nerd at all lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your survey, I'm so sorry your schedule is still crazy. Will it calm down one day ever?!?!
I knew what your answer was going to be about the motorcycles haha, oh man poor Greg that was a bad day.
And what do you mean if you still live here?!? Y'all better not be beating us back to NC!!
Post a Comment